Parking Permit Forms

Payment is made via Payroll deduction or LUMP SUM.

Payroll deduction:   Complete Motor Vehicle Registration Form. Bring form to UPD for submission to Payroll.

Lump Sum:    Complete Motor Vehicle Registration Form.  Go to Business Office and pay for permit. Bring receipt and completed form to UPD. No epermits will be issued without a receipt.  

Motor Vehicle Registration/Faculty Parking Permit Form:  Payroll Form

PART-TIME/Adjunct Employee: Are NOT eligible for payroll deduction. You must go to Business office to pay for permit. Bring receipt and completed Motor Vehicle Registration form to University Police Department for permit issuance.

Adjuncts working less than 50% FTE will be issued permit at University Police Dept.