How to refer a student to I-CARE

A Note for Parents

If you are concerned about your son or daughter, their roommate, or one of their friends, you are welcome to share your concerns with the I-CARE Team. If you are unsure if you should make a report, contact us for consultation at 361-825-6219. If you are concerned about your student's safety and they live on campus, contact UPD at 361-825-4444 to request a welfare check. If your student lives off-campus contact CCPD at 361-886-2600 to request a welfare check (consider requesting a Mental Health Officer).