Satisfactory Academic Progress

At the end of each academic year, students must show Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) toward a degree or certificate based on the following elements:

  1. Academic Standards
  2. Maximum Timeframe for Degree/Certificate Completion
  3. Successful Credit Hour Completion Rate

You must show Satisfactory Academic Progress in order to remain eligible to receive financial aid. Students who are not maintaining SAP will be placed on financial aid suspension. Please review the frequently asked questions section of this page for information on the appeal process.