Graduate Funding Opportunities

A number of fellowships, research assistantships, and teaching assistantships are available to graduate level students through the College of Engineering. To be eligible for an assistantship or fellowship an applicant must be eligible for Graduate School enrollment and is required to be admitted to a specific graduate degree program.

Funding Opportunities


For more information on graduate funding opportunities & teaching assistantships, please contact Dr. LD Chen, Associate Dean of the College of Engineering.