International Transfer Admission

You will apply for admission as an international freshman student if you:  

  • Not a U.S. citizen nor a permanent resident of the United States, and
  • A holder or prospective holder of an F-1 student visa, and
  • Have or will have earned 24 or more transferable college credit hours at the time of your intended transfer.