Grade Appeal

A student who questions a grade received in a College of Education and Human Development course should first speak with the faculty member who assigned the grade to determine whether the two may arrive at a mutual understanding. Most issues can be resolved through discussions between the student and the instructor without initiating the appeals process. If a student's concerns are not satisfied after this discussion, however, he/she may elect to initiate procedures to appeal the grade.

If you wish to initiate a grade appeal, please read the process first:

Use the following form to initiate the grade appeal process: