Professional Licensure/Certification

Texas A & M University, Corpus Christi makes every effort to ensure state licensure or certification information is current; however, state requirements may change. If you are a prospective or current student planning to pursue professional licensure or certification outside the state of Texas, it is strongly recommended that you contact the appropriate licensing entity in that state to seek information and guidance regarding licensure or certification requirements before beginning an academic program.

Current or prospective non-Texas students can use the links below for information and resources about whether the program meets the professional licensure or certification requirements for their state of residency.