Wednesday February 27 Key Terms #10
Quote of the day: The problem is, of course, that these interest groups are all asking for changes, but their enthusiasm for change rapidly disappears when it affects the core of their own interests--Angela Merkel
- Class Discussions:
- Group Activity:
- What's Going on--Sustainability on a State, Local level, Personal: State; Local; Personal
- Group Discussion: Finishing, "Thank You for Smoking."
- Group Activity: Jeopardy Round Two: Exam 2?
- At what moment in the class did you feel the most engaged as a learner this week?
- At what moment in the class did you feel the most distant as a learner this week? Why?
- Study for Exam 2....You can do it...
- Remember: we have done many activities that test your knowledge and memory of large lecture. If you ever have trouble remembering, look at the activity sheets we completed and look at the key word rounds that we have done.