Wednesday April 10 Key Terms #20
Quote of the day: The framers of the Constitution were so clear in the federalist papers and elsewhere that they felt an independent judiciary was critical to the success of the nation...
- Class Discussions:
- Group Activity:
- What's Going on--Sustainability on a State, Local level, Personal: State; Local; Personal
- Free-write: what have you found out about yourself this semester?
- Group Discussion: Presentations; Jeopardy; Connecting to Copmposition
- Group Activity: Presentations; Jeopardy; Connecting to Composition
- At what moment in the class did you feel the most engaged as a learner this week?
- At what moment in the class did you feel the most distant as a learner this week? Why?
- Exam 4 (chapters 8-10) is on April 12