Monday March 18 Key Terms #13
Quote of the day: We all understand that compromise is part of the legislative process, yet at the same time, I would submit that wilderness is not for sale. Nick Rahall
- Class Discussions:
- Group Activity:
- What's Going on--Sustainability on a National, State, Local level, Personal: National, State, Local, Personal
- Free-write: Assessment and Reflection;
- Group Discussion: Introduction to U.S. Legislative Process
- Group Activity: It's Time to Be Real?; Position Paper; Literature Review Workshop Information
- At what moment in the class did you feel the most engaged as a learner this week?
- At what moment in the class did you feel the most distant as a learner this week? Why?
- Reading Reactions #6 is due on March 20, 2013
- Americans Governing Assignment #6 is due on March 22, 2013
- Position Paper is due on March 25, 2013.
- The Legislative Process Project: Group Work
- Instructions: Get your groups (for the first class I assigned you your groups), watch the video above entitled, "Introduction to U.s. Legislative Process," and with your group create your own version reflective of the legislative process via any medium you want to use.