Monday April 1 Key Terms #17
Quote of the day: No party has a monopoly on wisdom. No democracy works without compromise. But when Governor Romney and his allies in Congress tell us we can somehow lower our deficit by spending trillions more on new tax breaks for the wealthy - well, you do the math. I refuse to go along with that. And as long as I'm President, I never will. Obama.
- Class Discussions:
- Group Activity:
- What's Going on--Sustainability on a State, Local level, Personal:
- Group Discussion: Assignment 3 Reflection and Assessment (smarties and dum dums); Presentations on Multi-media mediums discussion (topic of choice)
- Group Activity: Pop-Quiz; Wikipedia page; the Governor (jigsaw and pyramid)
- At what moment in the class did you feel the most engaged as a learner this week?
- At what moment in the class did you feel the most distant as a learner this week? Why?
- Americans Governing Assignment #7
- Reading Reaction #7
- Riss's final Assignment