Phase I: Discovery/Identifying Resources (Spring 2004)
- First Project Progress Report: May 3, 2004
Phase II: Training (Summer 2004)
- techonolgy : writing /revising online
- Second Project Progress Report: September 1, 2004
Phase III: Implementation
- Initiate WCs? at local schools in Fall 2004
- Connect to computer lab?
- Uses of computers in writing
- Teacher Partners will continue pedagogy discussions & send memos to Faculty Partners.
Phase IV: Visit Locations (Fall 2004)
Phase V: Assessment (Fall 2004)
- Executive Summary & Final Report: December 1, 2004
Just curious: How will this project be assessed? Sue Elwood-Salinas
Model of WC:
- Faculty liasons (9-12 at Robstown?)
- Faculty chosen peer tutors (3 per grade?)
- books & t-shirts
- students attend summer workshop?
- have workshop 1/2 at Robstown, 1/2 on campus