W4: Linguistic Diversity, Grammar Instruction
- reading response week 4a
- TDW Jordan 340-355)
- TDW Thurston (356-368)
In class today, we will...
- Review vowels, language variation (10.1) and variation exercise (10.2) from Language Files 8
- In small groups (as a class), complete the exercise & discuss language variation
- Discuss readings (Jordan, Thurston) based on reading responses
- For Thursday: complete your research proposal, post your reading response week 4b, and read:
- TDW Neuleib & Brosnahan (145-152)
- TDW Weaver (153-162)
- Research Proposals can be printed out and delivered on paper, or emailed before class. Anyone needing an extension should email me before class.