Freddy Fender to Kick-off A&M-Corpus Christi’s Performing Arts Center Inaugural Concert Series
The Performing Arts Center at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi will celebrate its premier concert with the “An Evening with Freddy Fender” on Friday, April 1. Fender will be available for three minute media interviews from 7-7:30 p.m. (Please see second page for media policy).
Fender’s career has brought him multi-platinum recording sales with songs like “Wasted Days and Wasted Nights” and recognition such as Grammy Awards and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Tickets are available from www.ticketweb.com or by calling Ticketweb toll-free at (866) 468-7621. Tickets will also be available at the Performing Arts Center box office one hour prior to show time.
Performing Arts Center Media Policy for Freddy Fender Concert*
CONCERT HALL ACCESS FOR FREDDY FENDER
1) All media must stop at the media table and check in for a press pass. The pass must be returned after the beginning of the show.
2) All cameras must be set up in the Performing Arts Center prior to the 8 p.m. start time. Cameras will be allowed on the far right and/or far left aisles next to the wall.
3) No flash photography at any time – and all cameras (video and still) must leave the concert hall after the 2nd song.
BACKSTAGE ACCESS FOR FREDDY FENDER
1) Freddy Fender will allow media interviews between 7-7:30 p.m. with no interview lasting longer than three minutes. (Policy subject to change based on artist discretion.)
2) All media wishing to interview Mr. Fender MUST be accompanied by a A&M-Corpus Christi Public Affairs representative.